Now its very easy to download your E-Pan whether pan is applied recently or applied long back. Follow the below steps to download your E-Pan.
- At First, Search for “TIN NSDL” in Google.
- Click on the first result. Click on “continue” two times. Move to the center of the page which look like below.
3. In Center There are two options. Download E-Pan Card (For Pan allotted in last one month) & Download E-Pan Card (For Pan allotted before one month) .Click on either one of this two options.
4. You will get the below screen in which you can enter your Pan Number , Month & Year of Birth & Fill the Captcha and click on submit.
5. In the Next Screen, The website will automatically show the Pan number, Email ID & Mobile number associated with it. The Email ID & Mobile numbers displayed are the ones which we filled in Pan card application form while applying.
6. Select the mode by which you want to receive the OTP and click on “Generate OTP”.
7. You will now receive OTP in your Registered Mobile or Email or Both as per your above selection.
8. Enter the OTP in the box and submit. It Will redirect to payment gateway where you will be charged Rs.8.26 for Generation of E-Pan.
9. Once you pay the amount through any one of the available methods, you will be allowed to download your E-Pan after sending another OTP.
10. If you failed to download your E-pan , you can also download it via a link they sent in your Email.
11. I also received the same E-pan in my email one hour later.
12. This is the easiest way to download and keep your E-pan safely for future use.
13. If you find this article interesting and useful, kindly share this post to your friends.